Our specialised publishing team works with respected Namibian authors and educationalists in order to develop and evaluate materials of the highest standard and quality that enhance the teaching and learning experience for everyone – whether it is a child in a preschool classroom reading his first word, a teacher teaching Grade 10 science, or even a vocational college student.
Our offering for public as well as private schools includes a comprehensive spread in all grades, all official languages and all subjects. Our core textbook series is called Solid Foundations. In addition to our Solid Foundations series of books, we offer a variety of literature as well as other exciting reading materials.
We also have a wide spread of classroom and teaching resources available that cater for all grades. Our resources include dictionaries, atlases, map skills, technology kits, intervention programmes and much, much more.
For vocational learning, we offer our TVET FIRST Series which we are very proud of. We understand that being a successful educational publisher is not only about creating exceptional teaching materials, but that teachers also need skills to be able to make the biggest impact on their learners. This is why teacher and lecturer training is integral to what we do at Namibia Publishing House.
Macmillan Education – with learners for life
We...help learners and students to achieve more
By...listening closely to the experiences of teachers and lecturers
And...partnering with Namibia’s most respected authors and educationalists
So That We Can...support learners, students, teachers, lecturers and institutions through a lifetime of learning
We do this by...
Providing the highest quality content in the most relevant, engaging and flexible formats which...
- make learners and students excited to learn
- help teachers and lecturers better engage in the classroom
- give learners and students the opportunity to learn for themselves
- enable teachers and lecturers to continue to develop professionally
- bring subjects and disciplines to life
- give learners and students the skills to move from classroom to workplace
- elevate education in Namibia to much greater heights
- encourage a lifelong love for learning.