Namibia Publishing House together with Macmillan Education Namibia are pleased to announce that our trusted Solid Foundations series of textbooks for English Second Language for Senior Primary up to Senior Secondary phases now includes the newly approved by the Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture core materials for Grade 12 Namibia Senior Secondary Certificate Advanced Subsidiary level (NSSCAS).
Written with the NSSCAS English Second Language Syllabus in mind, this Solid Foundations English Second Language Grade 12 for NSSCAS course aims to:
- build a bridge between Grade 12 and tertiary education
- instil in learners natural curiosity and passion for learning
- ensure proficiency in English Second Language
- give learners the confidence to pursue further studies or proceed to employment.
The course consists of a Learner’s Book, Teacher’s Guide and a CD and features:
- rich, educational texts that stimulate learners’ interest, awareness of contemporary issues as well as the development of positive values
- wide range of activities designed to practise learners’ skills of analysis, synthesis, interpretation, evaluation and critical thinking in order to use information effectively
- numerous tasks that focus on refining learners’ reading and directed writing skills, essay writing and grammar and language usage in order to facilitate optimal performance on the final examination.
For customer queries, orders and further enquiries, please contact us at:
Namibia Publishing House (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 22830, Windhoek, Namibia
19 Faraday Street
T: (+264) 61 232 165 | F: (+264) 61 233 538
www.nph.com.na | nphedublog.blogspot.com